It's a super HOT lovely Sunday afternoon and..I'M AT WORK! WOAH! Other than my previous jobs as promoters, where weekends are usually the busier days, I've never worked on Sundays before. HAHA. As a receptionist. WOAH. HAHA. Okay. Working my first afternoon shift here. Though it starts at 2.30pm, I'm still as tired as ever. Slept at 5plus the night before. Though I was really tired and was having a throbbing headache after the bath, I just couldnt rest peacefully. I seriously need some time for myself, please give me some peace man. HAHA. Randomness.
Ok people! My schedule for today onwards till next Thursday will be : 2pm - 10pm. If you guys wanna ask me out for night activities, please feel free! I mean, like mahjong (JAS! :), Girls' night out, to talk and catch up and drink I mean, these kinda stuff la. OMG. I've so nothing to do now. Oh ya, HELLO JAS! Plan for our next outing ya! Whee!